tonybreed: a blog

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

This must be the place

Filling in for Ray this morning, but only till 8am, because I have a 9am meeting.

Talking Heads: Houses in Motion
Laurie Anderson: Poison
Peeping Tom with Bebel Gilberto*: Caipirinha
Think of One*: Aai
Pavement**: Grounded
The Marlboro Chorus: Don't Sweat the Fallout
Sonic Youth*: The Neutral
Blondie: Rip Her to Shreds
X-Ray Spex: Oh Bondage Up Yours
Be Your Own Pet*: Wildcat!
Pink Mountaintops**: Cold Criminals
Canasta: Major Tom (Coming Home)
Lisa Germano*: In the Maybe World
The Decemberists: Billy Liar
Las Malas Amistades: Necesidad (Electro Mix)
Throwing Muses: Counting Backwards
Scream Club: Don't F*** with My Babies
Psalm One w/ DJDQ of Glue*: Beat The Drum
Office*: The Big Bang Jump!
The Pansy Division: Who Treats You Right
The Futureheads*: Area
Nina Simone: See Line Woman
Björk: Submarine
Final Fantasy*: Many Live -> 49MP
Kimya Dawson*: I Like Giants
Toms: Sun
The Clash: Polic on My Back
Har Mar Superstar: Cut Me Up
Chin Up Chin Up: We Should Never Have Lived Like We Were Skyscrapers (Stephen Snydacker Remix)
Les Négresses Vertes: Les Mégots
Divine: T-Shirts & Tight Blue Jeans

Hey! My meeting was cancelled so I'm staying till 9.

Tom Waits: Train Song
Delia Gonzalez & Gavin Russom*: Relevee (Carl Craig Mix)
Liz Phair and Material Issue: The Tra La La Song (One Banana Two Banana)
Tom Zé*: Mulher Navio Negreiro
Sezen Aksu: Kahpe Kader
Mr. Lif*: Washitup!
Royce featuring Dreas*: Ocean Summer Mist
Tom Tom Club: L'Éléphant
Frank Black*: Fare Thee Well
Hedwig and the Angry Inch: Exquisite Corpse
Ojos de Brujo: Color
Troubled Hubble: Ear Nose & Throat

* from our new release list
** request

Labels:

posted by Tony at 7:28 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Info

My Photo
Name:

Rather than reading my blog, which is boring and never gets updated anymore, may I suggest you read my comic, which is at hitchedcomic.com

I am officially no longer a DJ at WLUW. Long story.

However, the Chicago Independent Radio Project will have a webcast soon, and I'll be a part of that. And we can still talk about music... leave me a comment if there's something on your mind.

My hosts

This blog is hosted by Blogger, but all the images, plus the rest of my personal and professional sites, is hosted by ULTRAsurge.com. They have very cheap rates available for sites like this one, that have low-bandwidth needs.

read more »

Technorati

Powered by Blogger


Blog Directory - Blogged