tonybreed: a blog

Saturday, June 17, 2006

I Don't Want the World, I Just Want Your Half

Tonight's show:

They Might Be Giants: Ana Ng
Epoxies: Molded Plastic
Tom Zé*: Canção de Nora (Casa de Bonecas)
The Boy Least Likely To*: Monsters
The Futureheads*: Face
The Dandy Warhols: Scientist
Ladytron: Paco!
Wesley Willis: I'm Sorry That I Got Fat
Eurythmics: I've Got an Angel
Jeff Buckley: Grace
Tim Buckley: Song to the Siren
Final Fantasy*: Song Song Song
Kimya Dawson*: My Rollercoaster
Neko Case: Soulful Shade of Blue
Tom Waits: Pasties and a G-String
Kristin Hirsch: Vanishing Twin
The Beautiful South: Song for Whoever
Frank Zappa: Camarillo Brillo
Elvis Costello and Allen Toussaint*: Who's Gonna Help Brother Get Further
Apollo Up*: Cut Up
The Cheebacabra*: The Annunciation

*From our new release list

Labels:

posted by Tony at 6:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Info

My Photo
Name:

Rather than reading my blog, which is boring and never gets updated anymore, may I suggest you read my comic, which is at hitchedcomic.com

I am officially no longer a DJ at WLUW. Long story.

However, the Chicago Independent Radio Project will have a webcast soon, and I'll be a part of that. And we can still talk about music... leave me a comment if there's something on your mind.

My hosts

This blog is hosted by Blogger, but all the images, plus the rest of my personal and professional sites, is hosted by ULTRAsurge.com. They have very cheap rates available for sites like this one, that have low-bandwidth needs.

read more »

Technorati

Powered by Blogger


Blog Directory - Blogged