tonybreed: a blog

Thursday, June 29, 2006

He's making shapes with his hands

Filled in for Matt again, Thursday morning with the Indie Rock Alarm Clock. Thanks for all the calls, everyone!

Talking Heads: What a Day That Was
Streets: Let's Push Things Forward
Apollo Up!*: Even If You Don't Die
Elvis Costello & Allen Toussaint*: Tears, Tears, and More Tears
The Super Furry Animals: Ysbeidiau Heulog
Troubled Hubble: Nancy
Delia Gonzalez & Gavin Russom*: Relevee (Carl Craig mix)
Nomo*: Fourth Ward
Gal Costa: Mamãe, Coragem
Lisa Germano*: In the Land of Fairies
Andrew Bird's Bowl of Fire: 11:11
The Moodswings: Rainsong

Ted Leo and the Pharmacists: Counting Down the Hours
Joe Clay: You Look Good to Me
Sonic Youth*: Rats
Rainer Maria: Long Knives
Michael Columbia*: Dog Dog Camel
Tom Tom Club: Wordy Rappinghood
Le Tigre: Tell You Now
Psalm One*: Rest In Peace
Mojave 3*: Ghost Ship Waiting
Rocky Erickson: I Have Always Been Here Before
Kimya Dawson*: Caving In
Baby Teeth: Diaghalev Was Right
Har Mar Superstar: DUI
Luxury: Countdown
The Wolfgang Press: Louis XIV

Stereolab: French Disco
Les Négresses Vertes: Leila
Deee-Lite: E.S.P.
Mr. Lif*: Murz Iz My Manager
Matthew Dear**: Tide
Kid 606*: TYTR
Frank Black*: I'm Not Dead, I'm in Pittsburgh
Tom Waits: I'm You Late Night Evening Prostitute
The 1900's: Whole of the Law
The Office*: The Big Bang Jump!
Bob Mould: Art Crisis
Think of One*: Flor d'Água
Ojos de Brujo: Sultana de Merkaíllo

*: From our new release list
**: Request

Labels:

posted by Tony at 8:03 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Info

My Photo
Name:

Rather than reading my blog, which is boring and never gets updated anymore, may I suggest you read my comic, which is at hitchedcomic.com

I am officially no longer a DJ at WLUW. Long story.

However, the Chicago Independent Radio Project will have a webcast soon, and I'll be a part of that. And we can still talk about music... leave me a comment if there's something on your mind.

My hosts

This blog is hosted by Blogger, but all the images, plus the rest of my personal and professional sites, is hosted by ULTRAsurge.com. They have very cheap rates available for sites like this one, that have low-bandwidth needs.

read more »

Technorati

Powered by Blogger


Blog Directory - Blogged