tonybreed: a blog

Friday, July 04, 2008

I remember standing on the corner with a piece of pizza - 7/4 show

* new
(r) request

Blondie / Eat to the Beat / Eat to the Beat / Chrysalis
Matt & Kim / Yea Yeah / Matt & Kim / IHEARTCOMIX
*The Futureheads / Hard to Bear / This Is Not the World / Nul
*Bonnie "Prince" Billy / Where Is the Puzzle? / Lie Down in the Light / Drag City
Ushuaia Rocks! / Pink Moon / Un Fro Infierno /
*Sigur Rós / Ára Bátur / Með Suð Í Eyrum Við Spillum Endalaust / XL
Richard Bona / Couscous / Munia: The Tale /
St. Vincent / Marry Me / Marry Me / Beggars
Josephine Foster and the Supposed / Silly Song / All the Leaves Are Gone / Locust
The Beach Boys / I Know There's an Answer / Pet Sounds / Capitol
*Frightened Rabbit / Head Rolls Off / The Midnight Organ Fight / Fat Cat
The Sponsors / In and Out of Love / Yellow Pills: Prefill / Numero Group
Mark Ronson feat. Santogold / Pretty Green / Version / RCA
*Wolf Parade / Call It a Ritual / At Mount Zoomer / Sub Pop
Sufjan Stevens / Pickeral Lake / Michigan (Outtakes) / Asthmatic Kitty
Zerostars / Family Tree / Basement Stories / self-released (zerostars.com)
The Aluminum Group / I Blow You Kisses / Happyness / Wishing Tree
*The Notwist / Alphabet / The Devil, You + Me / Domino
*Ladytron / Black Cat / Velocifero / Nettwerk
The Humans / I Live in the City / Just Can't Get Enough: New Wave Hits of the 80's vol. 3 / Rhino
*The Dials / 3 is Better than 4 / Amoeba Amore / No Fun
Kate Bush / There Goes a Tenner / The Dreaming / EMI Manhattan
J David Trio / There Goes a Tenner / I Wanna Be Kate / Brownstar
Joe Stummer and the Mescaleros / Willesen to Cricklewood / The Future is Unwritten: Joe Strummer | Music from the Julien Temple Film / Legacy
*Flying Lotus feat. Dolly / Robertaflack / Los Angeles / WARP
Xiu Xiu / Boy Soprano / The Air Force / 5RC
The Fiery Furnaces / A Candymaker's Knife in My Handbag / Rehearsing My Choir / Rough Trade

Labels:

posted by Tony at 6:30 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Info

My Photo
Name:

Rather than reading my blog, which is boring and never gets updated anymore, may I suggest you read my comic, which is at hitchedcomic.com

I am officially no longer a DJ at WLUW. Long story.

However, the Chicago Independent Radio Project will have a webcast soon, and I'll be a part of that. And we can still talk about music... leave me a comment if there's something on your mind.

My hosts

This blog is hosted by Blogger, but all the images, plus the rest of my personal and professional sites, is hosted by ULTRAsurge.com. They have very cheap rates available for sites like this one, that have low-bandwidth needs.

read more »

Technorati

Powered by Blogger


Blog Directory - Blogged