tonybreed: a blog

Friday, June 13, 2008

Not a cry that you hear at night - 6/13 show

This week I gave my trainee, Brent, the second hour.

* New!
(r) Request!

tr>
artistsongalbumlabel
My set:
Jeff BuckleyHallelujahGraceSony
Hukwe Zawose & Michael BrookHaliko Chijende (Let's Walk)World 2003Narada World
Cody ChesnuTTBoilsPlague Songs4AD
*The FutureheadsSee What You WantThis is Not the WorldNul
The Blow MonkeysThe Man from RussiaChoicesRCA
Frank ZappaUncle RemusApostrophe'Rykodisc
Billy Bragg & the BlokesAnother Kind of JudyEngland, Half EnglishElektra
*Al GreenWhat More Do You Want from MeLay It DownBlue Note
Jim O'RourkeSomething BigEurekaDrag City
*(r)Animal CollectiveWater CursesWater CursesDomino
*SantogoldAnneSantogoldDowntown
Spies Who SurfHocus Pocus20 Explosive Dynamic Super Smash Hit ExplosionsPravda
*The Ting TingsKeep Your HeadWe Started NothingColumbia
Saint EtienneShe's the OneFoxbase AlphaWarner Brothers
Kronos Quartet/Philip GlassMina on the TerraceDraculaNonesuch
Brent's Set
*Dizzee RascalU Can't Tell Me NuffinMaths & EnglishDef Jux
Medeski Martin & WoodJust Like I PicturedCombusticatingBlue Note
The Beautiful SouthDon't Fear the ReaperGolddiggas Headnodders and Pholk Songs
Velvet UndergroundGuess I'm Falling in LoveAnother ViewVerve
The FaintSome Incriminating PhotographsMediaSaddle Creek
Vandermark 5Full DeckSimpaticoAta Vistic
Pit Er PatEmergencyEmergencyOvercoat
Walter MeegoTommorowlandVoyagerAlmost Gold
CanSpoonAnthologySpoon/Mute
Johnny CashCocaine BluesLive at Folsum PrisonColumbia
*The M'sDon't Be LateReal Close OnesPolyvinyl
AirRememberMoon SafariSource/Astralweks
Bonnie Prince BillyEase Me InLie Down in the LightDrag City
SpiritualizedI Gotta FireSongs in A&EFontana International
Langhorn Slim & the War EaglesDiamonds and GoldLanghorn Slim & the War EaglesKemado

Labels:

posted by Tony at 7:36 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Info

My Photo
Name:

Rather than reading my blog, which is boring and never gets updated anymore, may I suggest you read my comic, which is at hitchedcomic.com

I am officially no longer a DJ at WLUW. Long story.

However, the Chicago Independent Radio Project will have a webcast soon, and I'll be a part of that. And we can still talk about music... leave me a comment if there's something on your mind.

My hosts

This blog is hosted by Blogger, but all the images, plus the rest of my personal and professional sites, is hosted by ULTRAsurge.com. They have very cheap rates available for sites like this one, that have low-bandwidth needs.

read more »

Technorati

Powered by Blogger


Blog Directory - Blogged