tonybreed: a blog

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Moving into the universe, she's drifting this way and that

The weather today is so perfect, it's an insult to be trapped indoors. *SIGH* I should be a gardener. But then my fingernails would never be clean.

This morning's playlist:

Talking Heads: And She Was
Canasta: Sympathetic Vibrations
Radio Birdman*: Remorseless
Joan of Arc*: Didactic Prom
Kate Bush: There Goes a Tenner
The Aerovons**: Everything's Alright
The Trash Can Sinatras: Only Tongue Will Tell
Fiest*: Mushaboom (Postal Service remix)
Filipe Mukenga / remix by Underground Sound of Lisbon: Hailwa Yonge Oike Mbela
Brisa Roché*: Flying Too High
Saint Etienne: She Is the One
Sufjan Stevens*: No Man's Lands
Troubled Hubble: Morning Person
Jens Lekman: Rocky Dennis
Meryn Cadell: Strength
On No featuring Wordsworth*: Know Better
Bootsy Collins: What So Never the Dance
Baby Teeth: Celebrity Wedding
Quantic featuring Noelle Scaggs*: Politick Society
Cesaria Evora: Bondade e Maldade (Yoruba Soul Mix by Osunlade)
White Whale*: Yummyman Farewell
Goober and the Peas: MacArthur Park
Colin Meloy*: Barbara Allen

* from our new release list
** request

Labels:

posted by Tony at 7:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Info

My Photo
Name:

Rather than reading my blog, which is boring and never gets updated anymore, may I suggest you read my comic, which is at hitchedcomic.com

I am officially no longer a DJ at WLUW. Long story.

However, the Chicago Independent Radio Project will have a webcast soon, and I'll be a part of that. And we can still talk about music... leave me a comment if there's something on your mind.

My hosts

This blog is hosted by Blogger, but all the images, plus the rest of my personal and professional sites, is hosted by ULTRAsurge.com. They have very cheap rates available for sites like this one, that have low-bandwidth needs.

read more »

Technorati

Powered by Blogger


Blog Directory - Blogged