tonybreed: a blog

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Move like a bullet

Today's show, at the usual time:

Ladytron**: Discotraxx
Neneh Cherry: Move with Me
Feist*: Lonely Lonely (Frisbee'd Mix)
Six Organs of Admittance*: Attar
Final Fantasy: Many Lives -> 49MP
Nobody & Mystery Chords of Memory*: Coyote Song (When You Hear It)
The Coctails: Miss Maple
Darc Mind*: BMOC
Ojos de Brujo: Bailaores
Radio Mango: Bailar
The Beautiful South: Don't Fear the Reaper
Hank Wiliams: I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
Nouvelle Vague*: Heart of Glass
The Judybats: Native Son
Throwing Muses: Hook in Her Head
Nina Simone: Sinnerman
The Pixies**: Hey
Bobby Conn: No Revolution
The B-52's: Girl from Ipanema Goes to Greenland
Gonzales, Feist, & Dani*: Boomerang 2005 (cover of Comme un Boomerang)
John Cale: Mr. Wilson
The Cells: Grocery Store
Matt Friedberger*: I Started Using Alcohol at the Age of Eleven
Sufjan Stevens*: Adlai Stevenson
The Mountain Goats*: Half Dead
White Whale*: What's an Ocean For?
Frank Zappa**: Bobby Brown Goes Down (live)

* from our new request list
** requests

Labels:

posted by Tony at 6:34 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Info

My Photo
Name:

Rather than reading my blog, which is boring and never gets updated anymore, may I suggest you read my comic, which is at hitchedcomic.com

I am officially no longer a DJ at WLUW. Long story.

However, the Chicago Independent Radio Project will have a webcast soon, and I'll be a part of that. And we can still talk about music... leave me a comment if there's something on your mind.

My hosts

This blog is hosted by Blogger, but all the images, plus the rest of my personal and professional sites, is hosted by ULTRAsurge.com. They have very cheap rates available for sites like this one, that have low-bandwidth needs.

read more »

Technorati

Powered by Blogger


Blog Directory - Blogged