tonybreed: a blog

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I'm from Glasgow!

Just realized I started writing this and never finished posting it...
Hugh Reed & the Velvet Underpants: Six to Wan
Franz Ferdinand: Michael
Headlights*: Put Us Back Together Right
Nouvelle Vague*: Ever Fallen in Love
Trash Can Sinatras: Thrupenny Tears
Scritti Politti*: Mrs. Hughs
Yo La Tengo*: Black Flowers
The Velvet Underground & Nico: I'll Be Your Mirror
Canasta: The Model
Grizzly Bear*: Little Brother
Zerostars: Dad's Dress
The Magnetic Fields: Reno Dakota
The Aluminum Group: Rrose Sélavy's Valise
Nice Nice*: Down Down Down Pt. 1
Art Brut**: Emily Kane
Mountaineer*: A Line for Every Letter
Cocteau Twins: Carolyn's Fingers
Boom Pam*: Munt
Milton Allen: Don't Bug Me Baby
The Vandervoorts: He's Realistic
Radio Birdman*: We've Come So Far (to Be Here Today)
Brisa Roché**: Warned
Ratatat*/**: Wildcat
Brian Eno**: No One Receiving
The M's: Banishment of Love
Eurythmics: Put the Blame on Me

* from our new request list
** requests

Labels:

posted by Tony at 7:37 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Info

My Photo
Name:

Rather than reading my blog, which is boring and never gets updated anymore, may I suggest you read my comic, which is at hitchedcomic.com

I am officially no longer a DJ at WLUW. Long story.

However, the Chicago Independent Radio Project will have a webcast soon, and I'll be a part of that. And we can still talk about music... leave me a comment if there's something on your mind.

My hosts

This blog is hosted by Blogger, but all the images, plus the rest of my personal and professional sites, is hosted by ULTRAsurge.com. They have very cheap rates available for sites like this one, that have low-bandwidth needs.

read more »

Technorati

Powered by Blogger


Blog Directory - Blogged