tonybreed: a blog

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sun's up and there's lots of toast and jelly

First day with Wednesday morning as my regular slot...

Sufjan Stevens: Presidents Magistrates
Poi Dog Pondering: Postcard from a Dream
Delia Gonzalez and Gavin Russom*: Relevee (alfa remix)
Señor Coconut*: Simoon
Aluminum Group: Mister Butterfly
Nino Moschella*: Moved On
Think of One*: Tirar Onda
Shirley Bassey: Goldfinger
The Shangri-La's: Sophisticated Boom Boom
Lady Sovereign*: Chi-Ching (Spank Rock remix)
Canasta: Chance of Greatness
Kraftwerk: Franz Schubert
Kronos Quartet: Se Me Hizo Facíl
Lisa Germano*: After Monday
The Futureheads*: Skip to the End
Har Mar Superstar: Let's Get This Party Kickin'
New York Dolls*: Dance Like a Monkey
Office*: Big Bang Jump!
The Replacements: Back to Back
The Polyphonic Spree: Soldier Girl
Awesome Color*: Free Man
The M's: Holdin Up
Duck Tail: Did You Mean Jelly Bean (What You Said Cabbage Head)
Pansy Division: Luv Luv Luv
Daylight Basement: Just Kiss Me
Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Graveyard (4-track demo)

* from our new release list

Labels:

posted by Tony at 8:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Info

My Photo
Name:

Rather than reading my blog, which is boring and never gets updated anymore, may I suggest you read my comic, which is at hitchedcomic.com

I am officially no longer a DJ at WLUW. Long story.

However, the Chicago Independent Radio Project will have a webcast soon, and I'll be a part of that. And we can still talk about music... leave me a comment if there's something on your mind.

My hosts

This blog is hosted by Blogger, but all the images, plus the rest of my personal and professional sites, is hosted by ULTRAsurge.com. They have very cheap rates available for sites like this one, that have low-bandwidth needs.

read more »

Technorati

Powered by Blogger


Blog Directory - Blogged