tonybreed: a blog

Saturday, May 20, 2006

They condescend to fix on me a frown...

Tonight's show was pretty good, though I was sick yesterday and still don't feel tip-tip. (Spring cold, don't ya know.)

The Decemberists - The Sporting Life
Ben Folds - Dog
Fazzini* - Glare

Juana Molina* - Micael
Las Malas Amistades - Por Todos Lados
P:ano - When You Garden in Your Garden

São Paulo Underground* - Olhossss...
Billy Bragg** - Greetings to the New Brunette
Cesaria Evora (remix by Kerri Chandler) - Nho Antone Escaderode (album remix)

The Office - If You Don't Know by Now
Fiery Furnaces* - The Vietnamese Telephone Ministry
The Starlight Mints* - Drowaton

Streets* - Prangin Out
Laurie Anderson - Language is a Virus
The Marlboro Chorus* - I'm So Bored

Mia Doi Todd* - Deep at Sea (Dntel remix)
Quasar Wut-Wut - Thankful Hank and the Guzzard
Hank Williams - Move In On Over
Nina Simone - I Want a Little Sugar in My Bowl

The Ukranians - Batyar (Bigmouth Strikes Again)

* Songs on the new-release playlist
**Requests

(The title of today's blog posting is a line from the first song I played.)

Labels:

posted by Tony at 6:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Info

My Photo
Name:

Rather than reading my blog, which is boring and never gets updated anymore, may I suggest you read my comic, which is at hitchedcomic.com

I am officially no longer a DJ at WLUW. Long story.

However, the Chicago Independent Radio Project will have a webcast soon, and I'll be a part of that. And we can still talk about music... leave me a comment if there's something on your mind.

My hosts

This blog is hosted by Blogger, but all the images, plus the rest of my personal and professional sites, is hosted by ULTRAsurge.com. They have very cheap rates available for sites like this one, that have low-bandwidth needs.

read more »

Technorati

Powered by Blogger


Blog Directory - Blogged