tonybreed: a blog

Friday, May 23, 2008

All I did was dream my baby - 5/23 show

The week I had a trainee, Ritchie, and I had him to the second hour of the show.

* New!
(r) Request!

artistsongalbumlabel
My first set (6-7):
Rufus WainwrightBabyRufus WainwrightDream Works
Laurie AndersonBabydollTalk Normal AnthologyRhino
*Otter PetterEveryoneFireflies and Lamp LightsSelf-released
*M83Skin of the NightSaturdays=YouthMute
AirLeft BankPocket SymphonyAstralwerks
*Jamie LidellWait for MeJimWarp
*The RaconteursOld EnoughConsolers of the LonelyThird Man/Warner Brothers
The Andrews SistersDon't Sit Under the Apple TreeGreatest HitsCURB Records
Bobby ConnPunch the Sky!/AnybodyKing for a DayThrill Jockey
Ben FoldsIn Between DaysSupersunnyspeedgraphic LPEpic
Amy WinehouseBack to BlackBack to BlackIsland
Future Bible HeroesLosing Your Affection (Client on Demand Mix)The Lonely RobotInstinct
Ritchie's set (7-8):
Dillenger Escape Plan with Mike PattonCome Up DaddyIrony Is a Dead Scene EPIpecac
Square PusherDecathlon OxideMaximum Priest EPWARP
EndCountdown to the EndSounds of DisasterIpecac
*Tokyo Police ClubGravesElephant ShellSaddle Creek
The KillsFried My Little BrainsKeep on the Mean SideRough Trade
PJ HarveyWhite ChalkWhite ChalkIsland
*GoldfrappA&ESeventh TreeMute
SiouxsieHere Comes the DayMantarayDecca
*Cut CopyLights and MusicIn Ghost ColoursModular
TRS-80Bamboo Shoots BattleBackup:01Invisible
µ-ZiqOctelcogopodBilious PathsPlanet Mu
PlaidDidymousedidP-Bane EPWARP
*AtmospherePaintingWhen Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit GoldRhymesayers
J DillaLet's Take It BackRuff DraftStones Throw
*Sun Kil MoonMoorestownAprilCaldo Verde
My second set (8-9):
Cocteau TwinsLoreleiStars and Topsoil 1981-19904AD
The Mae ShiYoung MarksHLLLYHTeam Shi
LuxuryGreen HeartsYellow Pills: PrefillNumero Group
*Flight of the ConchordsRobotsFlight of the ConchordsSub Pop
*PortisheadWe Carry OnThirdIsland
Los CampesinosBroken Heartbeats Sound Like BreakbeatsHold On NowArts & Crafts
The NoisettesBridge to CanadaWhat's the Time Mr WolfUniversal/Motown
(r)Tom WaitsThe Piano Has Been Drinking (Not Me)Small ChangeAsylum
*ZerostarsFamily TreeBasement StoriesSelf Released (zerostars.com)
*The Last Shadow PuppetsCalm Like YouThe Age of UnderstatementDomino
Kaspar HauserGlass Case Full of Dead, Stuffed BirdsQuixotic/TaxidermyBackwardmasking
Mustafa Özkent ve OrkestrasiÜsküarGençlik İle EleleB-Music/Finders Keepers
The Fiery FurnacesGuns under the TableRehearsing My ChoirRough Trade
*The CureThe Only OneSingleSure Tone
*Elvis Costello & the ImpostersDrum and BoneMomofukuLost Highway

Labels:

posted by Tony at 8:07 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Info

My Photo
Name:

Rather than reading my blog, which is boring and never gets updated anymore, may I suggest you read my comic, which is at hitchedcomic.com

I am officially no longer a DJ at WLUW. Long story.

However, the Chicago Independent Radio Project will have a webcast soon, and I'll be a part of that. And we can still talk about music... leave me a comment if there's something on your mind.

My hosts

This blog is hosted by Blogger, but all the images, plus the rest of my personal and professional sites, is hosted by ULTRAsurge.com. They have very cheap rates available for sites like this one, that have low-bandwidth needs.

read more »

Technorati

Powered by Blogger


Blog Directory - Blogged