tonybreed: a blog

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Backposting, catching up.

So I have a bad habit of sitting on posts I'm still working on, and then posting them finally, dated as though they hadn't been released late. So for example, my playlist from Friday is dated 11/30, but actually I put it up about 5 minutes ago.

The only thing that regularly goes up on time is Finn and Charlie. So if you are interested in my music writing and playlists, you might want to check out the last few posts, in case you missed something.


Also, you may have noticed that while writing about our trip to Italy, I stopped about halfway through. There were a couple of days in the middle where my diary was little more than notes that needed fleshing out, and that delayed me (that and lots of business trips, and Thanksgiving, and, you know, life). Anyway, the full trip has been posted, and you can read it all here.

posted by Tony at 10:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Info

My Photo
Name:

Rather than reading my blog, which is boring and never gets updated anymore, may I suggest you read my comic, which is at hitchedcomic.com

I am officially no longer a DJ at WLUW. Long story.

However, the Chicago Independent Radio Project will have a webcast soon, and I'll be a part of that. And we can still talk about music... leave me a comment if there's something on your mind.

My hosts

This blog is hosted by Blogger, but all the images, plus the rest of my personal and professional sites, is hosted by ULTRAsurge.com. They have very cheap rates available for sites like this one, that have low-bandwidth needs.

read more »

Technorati

Powered by Blogger


Blog Directory - Blogged