tonybreed: a blog

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

From the Bottom to the Top

Today's show... I had fun today. And I recorded part of it to CD for listening in the car with the family whilst in Santa Fe next week.

The Talking Heads: Slippery People
Gal Costa: Habib
Takka Takka*: Sofia
Edith Piaf: La Vie L'Amour
The Hidden Cameras*: For Fun
Kimya Dawson: Singing Machine
Chin Up Chin Up*: Landlocked Lifguards
Los Blops*: Esencialmente Asi No Mas
Andrew Bird: A Nervous Tic Motion of the Head to the Left
The La's: Son of a Gun
Ben Folds Five: Kate
The Decemberists*: Sons & Daughters
The Apples in Stereo**: That's Something I Do
The Magnetic Fields: Sweet-Lovin' Man
Pit Er Pat*: Solstice
Pop Levi*: Blue Honey
Made in Mexico: Face of the Earth
Alice Smith: Love Endeavor
Jane Siberry: Lovin' Cup
Woody Guthrie: Pretty Boy Floyd
The Rapture*: Pieces of the People We Love
Siouxsie and the Banshees: The Passenger
Zerostars: Live Lovers Do
Xiu Xiu*: The Fox & the Rabbit
Julie Sokolow*: Violins
Canasta: Major Tom (Coming Home)
Romeo Void: White Sweater

* from our new release list
** request

Labels:

posted by Tony at 6:34 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Info

My Photo
Name:

Rather than reading my blog, which is boring and never gets updated anymore, may I suggest you read my comic, which is at hitchedcomic.com

I am officially no longer a DJ at WLUW. Long story.

However, the Chicago Independent Radio Project will have a webcast soon, and I'll be a part of that. And we can still talk about music... leave me a comment if there's something on your mind.

My hosts

This blog is hosted by Blogger, but all the images, plus the rest of my personal and professional sites, is hosted by ULTRAsurge.com. They have very cheap rates available for sites like this one, that have low-bandwidth needs.

read more »

Technorati

Powered by Blogger


Blog Directory - Blogged