tonybreed: a blog

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Such a precious thing - 7/19 show (subbing for Megan)

*New!

!!! / Heart of Hearts / Myth Takes / WARP
Deee-Lite / River of Freedom / Mega Breakfast / Elektra
*The Chap / Carlos Walter Wendy Stanley / Mega Breakfast / Ghostly International
*Beck / Gamma Ray / Modern Guilt / DGC
Parliament / Give Up the Funk (Tear the Roof off the Sucker) / Mothership Connection / Mercury/Chronicles
Muscles / Ice Cream / Guns Babes Lemonade / Modular
*The Dials / Amoeba Amore / Amoeba Amore / No Fun
*The Ting Tings / Great DJ / We Started Nothing / Columbia
eX-Girl / Pop Muzik / Back to the Mono Kero / Ipecac
Hedwig and the Angry Inch / Exquisite Corpse / Hedwig and the Angry Inch / Atlantic
Haale / Ay Dar Shakasteh / No Ceiling / Channel A
Bobby Conn and the Glass Gypsies / Relax / The Homeland / Thrill Jockey
Madness / One Step Beyond / Total Madness: The Very Best of Madness / Geffen
*Johnny Rumble / Almost Dead / Almost Dead / Self-released
Depeche Mode / I Feel Loved / Exciter / Mute
XTC / Generals and Majors / Waxworks: Singles 1977-1982 / Geffen
No Kids / For Halloween / Come into My House / Tomlab
*Flying Lotus / Parisian Goldfish / Los Angeles / WARP
*Allá / El Movimiento / Es Tiempo / Crammed Disc
Ungdomskulen / Witches Mate in the Underground / Cry Baby / Ever
*edIT / Dura / Certified Air Raid Material / Alpha Pup

Labels:

posted by Tony at 6:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Info

My Photo
Name:

Rather than reading my blog, which is boring and never gets updated anymore, may I suggest you read my comic, which is at hitchedcomic.com

I am officially no longer a DJ at WLUW. Long story.

However, the Chicago Independent Radio Project will have a webcast soon, and I'll be a part of that. And we can still talk about music... leave me a comment if there's something on your mind.

My hosts

This blog is hosted by Blogger, but all the images, plus the rest of my personal and professional sites, is hosted by ULTRAsurge.com. They have very cheap rates available for sites like this one, that have low-bandwidth needs.

read more »

Technorati

Powered by Blogger


Blog Directory - Blogged