tonybreed: a blog

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dear people: who are you?

I'm curious... I know that my friends and family visit my blog (because they tell me about it), but I also know that there are visitors I don't know (or at least, can't identify). Who are you?

I get reports from sitemeter.com about my site, so I know things like what towns people visit from, what browsers they use, and where they were referred from (i.e. a search engine or a link somewhere). I know I get a lot of visitors looking for info on specific bands I've played on my radio show; also a lot of people are looking for drawings of pinecones and headphones.

But a lot of visitors are just mysteries. I have one or two regulars from England, I've noticed, plus some others.

So please let me know in the comments: who are you? Have we met? And out of all the pointless blogs in the blogosphere, why do you come back to my pointless blog? I would be surprised (and flattered) to be of any interest to someone who doesn't know me.

And one other question, if anyone knows... I seem to have been linked to someone's Facebook profile at one time. What's up with that?

Oh, and THANKS! I like the random visits. It pleases me.

posted by Tony at 5:42 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, to answer your questions...I'm Mark and I'm in the UK. I came across your blog randomly, liked your taste in music and books and your comic strip so pop in regularly to see what's on your playlist etc. Oh, I'm and artist and have my own blog too. Take care. Mark.

12/18/2006 1:39 PM

 
Blogger Tony said...

Thanks!

Nice paintings, by the way.

12/18/2006 5:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Info

My Photo
Name:

Rather than reading my blog, which is boring and never gets updated anymore, may I suggest you read my comic, which is at hitchedcomic.com

I am officially no longer a DJ at WLUW. Long story.

However, the Chicago Independent Radio Project will have a webcast soon, and I'll be a part of that. And we can still talk about music... leave me a comment if there's something on your mind.

My hosts

This blog is hosted by Blogger, but all the images, plus the rest of my personal and professional sites, is hosted by ULTRAsurge.com. They have very cheap rates available for sites like this one, that have low-bandwidth needs.

read more »

Technorati

Powered by Blogger


Blog Directory - Blogged