tonybreed: a blog

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Space is a gap that your love falls through

Filling in for Jordan, who filled in for me this past Wednesday. This is my old Saturday evening slot.
(r): requests
*: new stuff

The Talking Heads / Girlfriend is Better / Speaking in Tongues / Sire
Zerostars / Dad's Dress / The Good Can't Escape / self-released
*Mirah / Don't Die in Me (Nighttime in the Delta remix) / Joyride: Remixes / K Records
Ben Folds / Adelaide / Supersunnyspeedgraphic: The LP / Attacked by Plastic/Epic
Nina Simone / Mood Indigo / My Baby Just Cares for Me / Duchesse
*Mustafa Özkent ve Orkestrasi / Zeytinyaglı / Gençlik İle Elele / B-Minus/Finders Keepers
*The Shins / Phantom Limb / Phantom Limb EP / Sub Pop
The M's / Future Women / Future Women / Polyvinyl
The Arctic Monkeys / 7 / When the Sun Goes Down / Domino
*The Pipettes / Your Kisses are Wasted on Me / We Are the Pipettes / Memphis Industries
Daylight Basement / Just Kiss Me / Any Kind of Pretty / self-released
*Willie Nelson / Rainy Day Blues / Songbird / Lost Highway
Sufjan Stevens / O Come O Come Emmanuel / 3 Christmas Releases / Asthmatic Kitty
*Andrew Bird / Measuring Cups / Fingerlings 3 / self-released
*Kronos Quartet and Mogwai / Holy Dread! / The Fountain (Original Soundtrack) / Nonesuch
Gal Costa e Caetano Veloso / Baby / Tropicalia: Ou Panis Et Circencis / Universal
The Aluminum Group / Chocolates / Plano / Minty Fresh
* Stephin Merritt / Lice / Plague Songs / 4AD
(r) Wolf Parade / Lousy Pictures / Wolf Parade / Sub Pop
The Art of Noise / Catwalk / Below the Waste / China/Polydor

Labels:

posted by Tony at 6:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Info

My Photo
Name:

Rather than reading my blog, which is boring and never gets updated anymore, may I suggest you read my comic, which is at hitchedcomic.com

I am officially no longer a DJ at WLUW. Long story.

However, the Chicago Independent Radio Project will have a webcast soon, and I'll be a part of that. And we can still talk about music... leave me a comment if there's something on your mind.

My hosts

This blog is hosted by Blogger, but all the images, plus the rest of my personal and professional sites, is hosted by ULTRAsurge.com. They have very cheap rates available for sites like this one, that have low-bandwidth needs.

read more »

Technorati

Powered by Blogger


Blog Directory - Blogged