tonybreed: a blog

Friday, February 02, 2007

Pick him up and carry him home: 2/2 show

Susan D. (my trainee) assisted, and took over the second hour.

*: new stuff
(r): requests

I forgot to have post my 1/26 show. Sorry about that. That was my first week with Susan. Next week will be my last. I'll retroactively post last week's playlist. (I didn't keep a record of it, but thank god for the Google Cache!)

artistsong/albumlabellink
Johnny CashThe Man Comes Around / American IV: The Man Comes AroundAmerican
Laurie AndersonRamón / Strange AngelsWarner Brothers
*Arab StrapAfternoon Soaps / Ten Years of TearsChemikal Underground
CocoRosieBy Your Side / La Maison de Mon RèveTouch and Go
The Aluminum GroupSnowflake / Happyness 2Wishing Tree
*Mucca PazzaSurf / A Little Marching Bandself-releasedwww.mucca-pazza.org
*Matt and KimReady? OK. / Matt and KimIHEARTCOMIX
Van MorrisonThe Way Young Lovers Do / Astral WeeksWarner Brothers
*The WogglesSayanara Blues / Rock and Roll BacklashWicked Cool
Danger Mouse99 Problems / The Gray Albumself-released
SkyboxVarious Kitchen Utensils
*Lily AllenEverything's Just Wonderful / Alright, StillEMI
PJ PooterhootsCan't Go for That / No Go
Magnetic FieldsI Don't Want to Get Over You / 69 Love Songs, Vol. 1Merge
Hard-FiHard to Beat / Stars of CCTVNecessary
*The Love Me NotsBreak My Heart / In Black and WhiteAtomic A Go Go
(r)Jens LekmanPocketful of Money / Oh You're So Silent, JensSecretly Canadian
*The Good, the Bad, and the QueenHistory Song / The Good, the Bad, and the QueenVirgin
SupergrassGrace / Supergrass is 10Capitol
The Arrivals Analee / Exsenator OrangeThick
*Clap Your Hands Say YeahMama, Won't You Keep Them Castles in the Air and Burning? / Some Loud Thunderself-released
Chin Up Chin UpLandlocked Lifeguards / This Harness Can't Ride AnythingSuicide Squeeze
The Velvet UndergroundSweet Jane / LoadedAtlantic/Warner
(r)PortastaticSour Shores / Be Still PleaseMErge
*BabyshamblesLove You But You're Green / The Blinding EPEMI
The Hidden CamerasMusic is My Boyfriend / Mississauga GoddamnRough Trade
Fiery FurnacesSingle Again / EPRough Trade
*The ShinsGirl / Wincing the Night AwaySub Pop
The PixiesGouge Away / Live in Chicago 11/16/04
Tommy Haggard OchestraPealed Tomato / The In-Kraut, Vol.2Marina

Labels:

posted by Tony at 10:58 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Info

My Photo
Name:

Rather than reading my blog, which is boring and never gets updated anymore, may I suggest you read my comic, which is at hitchedcomic.com

I am officially no longer a DJ at WLUW. Long story.

However, the Chicago Independent Radio Project will have a webcast soon, and I'll be a part of that. And we can still talk about music... leave me a comment if there's something on your mind.

My hosts

This blog is hosted by Blogger, but all the images, plus the rest of my personal and professional sites, is hosted by ULTRAsurge.com. They have very cheap rates available for sites like this one, that have low-bandwidth needs.

read more »

Technorati

Powered by Blogger


Blog Directory - Blogged