tonybreed: a blog

Friday, November 10, 2006

Adventures in the blogosphere

Just discovered this blog posting

Notice the name of the post... "Hey little bird, fly away home" — the name of my own post from this Monday. Now scroll down to the bottom of the page (ignoring everything else):

Holly Cole: Ev'rything I've Got / Don't Smoke in Bed The Gothic Archies*: The World is a ... Quasar Wut Wut: Enola Gay / Taro Sound Thunderbirds Are Now!: Panthers in Crime / Make ... XTC: Generals & Majors / Waxworks: Singles 1977-1982 ...

This is an excerpt from my Monday playlist, with the words "Holly", "Gay", and "Singles" made bold. (OK, "Gay" and "Singles" I kind of get, give the name of the plagiarizing blog, but "Holly"?)

I find this odd, and a little disturbing. More disturbing that my strange comment post I mentioned before.

And while on the subject of that, I just was looking at my post about the "completely out-there" comment (that is, the post linked just now), and I saw that one of my Google ads was "Get Ann Coulter's column free". I perused the text to see what could possibly be matching Ann Coulter. I think it must have been the sentence "COMPLETELY out-there woo-hoo insane."

posted by Tony at 8:17 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Info

My Photo
Name:

Rather than reading my blog, which is boring and never gets updated anymore, may I suggest you read my comic, which is at hitchedcomic.com

I am officially no longer a DJ at WLUW. Long story.

However, the Chicago Independent Radio Project will have a webcast soon, and I'll be a part of that. And we can still talk about music... leave me a comment if there's something on your mind.

My hosts

This blog is hosted by Blogger, but all the images, plus the rest of my personal and professional sites, is hosted by ULTRAsurge.com. They have very cheap rates available for sites like this one, that have low-bandwidth needs.

read more »

Technorati

Powered by Blogger


Blog Directory - Blogged